Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday's Obituary: Lester Ottis Foskey

"Lester O. Foskey 

 LAKELAND----Lester Ottis Foskey, 77, of 1329 W. Lime Street, died Friday. A native of Adrian, Ga., he had lived here 11 years, was a retired railroad bridge foreman and a member of Church of God. Survivors include his widow, Mrs. Nellie Foskey; one son, Clifford Foskey, Georgia; one sister, Mrs. Maggie Bell Avery, Adrian; two half-brothers, Myrtice and Norman Foskey of Lakeland; two stepsons, Noah and Ollan Chestnut of Lakeland; one step-daughter, Mrs. Laura Maders, Tucson, Ariz."   

Johnson County GaArchives Obituaries.....Foskey, Lester Ottis May 16, 1969

The Tampa Tribune 5-20-1969 Page 15A

File at: http://files.usgwarchives.net/ga/johnson/obits/f/foskey12074ob.txt

Lester Foskey was my 1st cousin, 2x removed.  

Mary Elizabeth Tapley
Me
Gilbert Earl Tapley
My father
Nealie Drake Tapley
My grandmother
Emma Vermell Harrell Drake
My great-grandmother
William Robert Harrell and
Catherine M Odom Harrell
My 2nd great-grandparents
Nancy Jane Harrell Foskey
Robert & Catherine’s son; Emma’s sister; and my grand aunt
Lester Ottis Foskey
Nancy’s son and my 1st cousin, 2x removed


No comments:

Post a Comment