From Randy over at Genea-Musings:
Dear genealogists everywhere, it's Saturday Night! Time for some Genealogy FUN.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible! music) is to:
1) Read Michael John Neill's post 10 Signs You Have Genealogy OCD (come on, give Michael some link love) and the comments too (I know it's an old post, we did this in 2011 too!).
Make up any number of sentences that will add to his list of signs that
you have Genealogy OCD. From one to many, no limit! Be creative!!
Share your ingenuity and humor with us in your own blog post, in
Comments to this post, in comments to Michael's post, or in a comment on
Google Plus or Facebook.
* You leave parties and other get-togethers early because you MUST get home before midnight to write your daily genealogy blog post.
* You plan a family visit, but you spend much more time planning how you can visit family cemeteries than you do actually visiting with the family.
* You think about taking a day off work and all you can think to do is go to the Archives.
* You've been called a "cousin collector."
* When more than 10% of your Facebook friends are fellow genealogists... but you've never met most of them!
That was hard work! Going to share now!