Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Make Your Own Genealogy Creation

 From Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings:

Your mission, should you decide to accept it (and I hope that you do... because this one is really cool!), is to:

1) Go to the www.ImageChef.com website and explore their FREE offerings. Click on the "Create" button, or choose to make a slideshow or posters from their main page (there are more than one screen of poster backgrounds).

2) Make one or more posters or other creation - perhaps they relate to genealogy or your own family history. Save them to your computer (right click, Save as Picture for Windows users).

3) Show your creations to us... in your own blog post, on a Facebook post, or on Google+ etc.


 Here's mine:


Everyone knows the #1 genealogy information I want:




I might should just post this on the side bar of this blog!

Here's a nod to my Tapley family's home state:


I bet this vanity tag is taken!

And I need to post this to the side of my computer monitor as a reminder:




1 comment: