Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Genea-Wish List

It's Saturday Night again - time for lots more Genealogy FUN!!

From Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings:

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1)  Think of the genealogy related wishes you have - what education, database, or information would make your genealogy research dreams come true?  Be specific - as many wishes as you want to list!

2)  Tell us about some of your genea-wishes in your own blog post, in a comment to this blog post, or in a status or comment on Facebook.

Here's mine:

(1)  I wish some records would appear that told me who the parents were and the birthplace of my great-great-grandfather, George W Schwalls Sr.

(2)  I wish I had enough money to travel around and do research on all my family lines whenever I wished.

(3)  I wish I had just 15 minutes with several of my ancestors to ask them any questions I wish I knew the answers to!

No comments:

Post a Comment