Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Do you know this person?

Several years ago, my father found among his belongings a suitcase that belonged to his mother, Nealie Drake Tapley.  In that suitcase were many wonderful finds, however, there were also 21 pictures that neither my parents nor I know who they are.  So I scanned them at ScanFest on Sunday and thought I would share one a week here on Wordless Wednesday to see if someone who reads this blog might recognize anyone in the photos.

The first picture I am going to share appears to be a young woman dressed like the 1950's-1960's.  

UPDATE:  My mother called when she saw this post and told me exactly who this is.  It is a (living) cousin. The picture was more than likely taken in Macon, Georgia.  One picture down, 20 to go!  Thanks, Mom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment